Today we have a big and exciting update to all our Java players! With the re-design of our hub we know a lot of players missed playing some of their favorite arcade games. Now you can vote for your favorite arcade games in mixed arcade to play! That's not all... you can also vote to play on your favorite map in any gamemode!
Missions have also been given a complete overhaul with a fancy new look! Be sure to engage and reap the rewards of daily, weekly and event missions! So party up with your friends to take on these missions! And don't worry, team-balancing got an update too to ensure you're always matched with your party.
As a special extra treat, we've also given a sweet update to Cake Wars!
This update wouldn't have been possible without moppletop who spent a lot of his hours ensuring this update was as great as it could be! Be sure to give him a shoutout.
- Players are now given 5 daily missions and 3 weekly missions.
- Daily missions are reset at 12am UTC every day and weekly missions are reset at 12am UTC on Mondays.
- Only missions that are complete or have been discarded are replaced. Players can mark missions as discarded if they wish to receive a new one the next time missions are reset.
- Added special event missions. These limited time, one use missions will sometimes appear to promote a new/updated game.
- Completely reworked mission tracking, so all missions now track correctly.
- Similar to game rewards, ranked players receive more shards, Ultra +50%, Hero +100%, Legend +150%, Titan +200%, Eternal +250%. Missions have been balanced to ensure that a fair number of shards is given.
- Renamed the slime to Sam The Slime. Not at all self promotion for the developer.
- In all public servers players can now vote on what map they want to play and in Mixed Arcade, which game as well!
- Voting starts when the minimum number of players for a game is reached.
- Ranked players have a bigger voting weight. Ultra +10%, Hero +20%, Legend +30%, Titan +40%, Eternal +50%.
- To compensate the for voting time. When the game is 100% or 75% full the countdown timer is reduced to 10 or 30 seconds respectively.
- Added Polly The Sheep. After 4 seconds she explodes destroying nearby player placed blocks. If she is killed she does not explode.
- Reduced the slow time of Frosting's Balls from 3 to 2.5 seconds.
- Archer's now receive 1 Fletched Arrow per kill.
- Added Healing Station 2, which increases the range from 5 to 8 blocks.
- Added Power 1 and 2 to the Nether Star Shop.
- Removed Protection 3 from the Nether Star Shop.
- The Nether Star shop now has descriptions for the upgrades.
- Players now drop their resources if it is an Elimination kill.
- Elimination kills are now marked in chat.
- Teammates are now informed about kills and deaths that their team are involved with.
- The bat border is now on all sides of the map.
- Reduced the time that players could be outside of the border from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Added a hard cap of 16 players in public servers for Cake Wars Standard.
- Fixed an issue where Deploy Platforms would count as Knitted Platforms for Builder's passive
Be sure to leave your feedback HERE