Hey everybody! Today we have another game update for you, this time it's Survival Games! For this update we completely rewrote Survival Games from the ground up to drastically improve the performance and visuals of the game. As for all our recent updates, this wouldn't have been possible without Game Insights who have spent hours of their time preparing and testing this update along with quality assurance, so we'd like to personally thank them for all their hard work.
- Added a new map Tropia!
- Added a new World Map that shows the border, supply drops and the location of your team mates!
- Supply drops now have a new visual look.
- Updated the scoreboard to display player/team statistics.
- The majority of kit abilities and passives are disabled in the first 30 seconds of the game.
- Changed how the game cycle functions, the border now increases it's speed every time a player is killed. Though deathmatch has now been removed to allow more strategic play using the map to your advantage.
- Tracking compasses can now be combined by clicking one on top of the other in your inventory.
- Leaves now have a 5% chance to drop sticks.
- Modified the items in chests slightly.
- Mid chests locations are now always constant so that it's fair for all players at the start of the game.
- Fixed an issue where attacking teammates would cause players to lose their speed buff at the start of the game.
Update found here
A Little Further Out...
- Levels Update
- General Cosmetic Update (Mythical, Omega and Illuminated chests)
As always we'll be making a follow up patch next week to address any bugs or important changes that are needed after this update. If you have any feedback or concerns please voice them in this thread.