We've just launched a big update onto Skywars! This update could only be possible from our Game Insights and community feedback. This update fixes a lot of the longstanding issues and pesky bugs that the game had, as well as balances and visual redesigns to make the game feel cleaner. Here's a quick preview:
- The top border now prevents players from placing blocks instead of killing them.
- Zombie Guardians now has fire resistance.
- Zombie Guardians now take reduced damage from explosions
- Kit Skill items no longer activate while interacting with chests.
- Reduced the damage of snowballs and eggs to 0.25 hearts.
- The Throwable TNT Generator now has a new look.
- Fixed an issue where Throwable TNT could be duplicated by hopper minecarts.
- Fixed an issue where Throwable TNT wasn't stacking correctly.
- Optimised Map Crumble to reduce lag during the pre-game lobby.
- Altered the probabilities for items to appear in chests to add more variety to the game.
- Removed all fire based items.
- Removed all raw food.
As always you can find all the information on our update and leave feedback here!